Milan Stoneworks offers a wide variety of custom solid surface installation services, including both natural and engineered stones. Our team of experienced stone-craftsman ensure that you receive complete satisfaction through the entire installation process, which we back with a 1-year product guarantee.
- Kitchen Countertops
- Bathroom Vanities
- Wet Bars
- Fireplace Surrounds
- Raised Bars
- Wine Cellars
- Transition/Pass-through Areas
- Custom Projects
At Milan Stoneworks we utilize an established project management process that has been developed through our company's long history in the industry. By taking clients through the steps involved in selecting and implementing their desired projects, our customers always know what to expect and when to expect it.
- The most important part of the process is the material selection. Finding a vendor and selecting your slab. Putting this on hold and letting the vendor know who will fabricate your project.
- Milan will then need the scope of your project. This can either be accomplished by emailing or faxing your dimensions. As an alternative, you can schedule a personalized field measure provided by the Milan staff. This visit can accomplish a variety of things including edge details, sink considerations and seam placement.
- Then an estimate is provided to include the template, materials, fabrication and installation total. There are no hidden expense or surprises.
- Once you have decided to proceed, a template date is schedule; whereby Milan will take a physical template of your counter tops, pick up your sink and go over any other details.
- Milan will then pick up your material from the desired vendor.
- Your job will go into fabrication where your slab will cut to the template dimensions, edges polished, and sink opening cut and polished.
- From template to install Milan will complete your project in under 7 working days.
- A typical kitchen will be installed in one day.